philippe_44 wrote:
> Hi - I had to factory reset one of my radio I re-installed license
> manager, then custom clock. Now when I try to set a set a custom clock
> profile (for screen saver), the spinning wheel never ends while
> "fetching styles". (LMS 7.7.6 on Win7) - help?. I'v verified with the
> LMS plugin, my licenses are activated
>
> [edit]: looking at the LUA code on the SB

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> and there is nothing anymore at http://erland.github.io. Any idea
> where I should direct this?
>
> [edit2]: I ended up adding my own HTTP server, adding in it that file
> https://github.com/erland/erlandplugins/blob/master/CustomClock/trunk/clockstyles7.json
> and modifying the
> /usr/share/jive/applets/CustomClock/CustomClockApplet.lua script to
> change the http request to erland.github.io to my server. I don't
> understand why, but it only worked on port 80 (tried 8080 in the
> script, but no luck) and if my HTTP server as an internet-routable URL
erland.github.io adress works fine for me :
http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-customclock/clockstyles7.json
You need to use the full url, not just http://erland.github.io when
trying.

Is your Squeezebox connected to LMS, if it's connected to
mysqueezebox.com you might need to first goto My Music/Albums menu and
after that go back and try to change Custom Clock settings. Is Custom
Clock Helper plugin installed in LMS ? Does its setting page show all
available styles ?

LEAD PLATFORM DEVELOPER OF 'ICKSTREAM MUSIC PLATFORM'
(HTTP://WWW.ICKSTREAM.COM) -  A WORLD OF MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

(Also developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If you like to
encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet
development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))