PasTim wrote:
> This may well be the same problem as reported before.  If you have the
> 'Full Text Search' plugin installed, remove it and try again.

It was indeed this. I uninstalled "Full text search' plugin and now sql
playlist works again with "not played xx days" option enabled. Thanks.

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan
Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma
PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
Kitchen: Receiver - S.M.S.L DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers.
Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Office:
Transporter, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe