Simon_rb wrote:
> Just tested above scenario and nothing has changed. Maybe it's an
> AirBridge thing.
> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there is no synchronization possible between SB device and
native AirPlay device, if you control the sync group from and iXXX
device. This is because Shairtunes helper does not feedback the AirPlay
controller with timing information and I guess rebuffering happens
because the controller got confused. The only option to sync AirPlay and
SB is to use my other plugin, AirPlay bridge which turns devices to
synchronizable SB devices.

I never though about using it like this, but potentially, combined with
ShairTunes2, you could create a group made of true SB and "virtual" SB
(AirPlay) and then use Shairtunes2 to control one of the true SB of the
group and everything should play in sync - it's goofy though :). Note
that you must use one of the true SB device to control the group as
virtual SB will not appear, again, as AirPlay device, for obvious
"infinite loop" reason.

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2
philippe_44's Profile:
View this thread: