philippe_44 wrote:
> It really looks like sq2u does not receive the request from foobar2000
> to send data, which is classic of a firewall problem. Can you try with a
> regular LMS and sq2u (instead of roon) to see if that LMS server + sq2u
> (on another machine) can contact foobar2000 running on the Win10
> machine? Other than that, foobar2000 works very well with sq2u, I'm
> using it a lot in tests.

Using your *last sq2u version 0.2.10*, Roon (emulating LMS) can now play
to UPnP renderers !
Big thanks you for that !

I'm still testing but look promising (additionally sq2cast seems to work
with Roon and Chromecast devices using the same mechanism).

|Filename: Sq2u-roon-foobar.jpg                                     |

SqueezeBoxServer 7.9 / ReadyNas Pro (x86) | SBTouch - SB3 - Duet - Boom
- Ipeng
SBTouch => Rega DAC => Rega Brio R amp => Harbeth SLH5 speakers
'see details & photos here, 4 slides'
volpone's Profile:
View this thread: