PasTim wrote:
> I think that explains it - you aren't using the automated repository
> mechanism.  I think philippe may have an issue with the repository
> links, which currently don't function (they time out).

I've udpate the repository on the 1st post of this thread.
Unfortunately, the mirrors seem to go dark from time to time so I
reverted to the original sourceforge site

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2
philippe_44's Profile:
View this thread: