volpone wrote:
> I've downloaded the new versions from:
> sq2u 0.2.10: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lms-to-upnp/
> sq2c 0.2.4: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lms-to-cast/
> I've also checked https://github.com/philippe44 for the delta.
> The new default_on parameter must be set to 1 to use the bridges with
> Roon.
I think that explains it - you aren't using the automated repository
mechanism.  I think philippe may have an issue with the repository
links, which currently don't function (they time out).

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 16.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 16.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=102496