Hi Phillipe,

After a little more tests some observations concerning sq2u 0.2.10.0 and
Roon streaming to Foobar2000 (WIN10)

1) I've successfuly played audio files from Roon: AAC, MP3, MP4, FLAC,
TIDAL and Internet Radio (all 16b) OK

2) Latency is very good ! OK

3) Unable to play: 24b / 192khZ FLAC KO (i have to investigate more
because i have very few 19kKhz files and i'm not sure it is a sq2u
problem)

4) No problem when i load and play individual track OK

5) Sometimes (not always) in a playlist or album mode (even with the
same audio format on all tracks):
- When playing a track if i skip to the next track (> button) the next
track doesn't play (no errors on the sq2u & foobar console). If i skip
forward again the next track is played (N+2).
- If i skip backward (<button) it seems to work

Question:
How to write sq2u logs ?
i've tried -squeeze2upnp-win.exe -I config.xml -f sq2u.log -d all=error
-
No joy ... no sq2.log in the current directory

Thank you

SqueezeBoxServer 7.9 / ReadyNas Pro (x86) | SBTouch - SB3 - Duet - Boom
- Ipeng
SBTouch => Rega DAC => Rega Brio R amp => Harbeth SLH5 speakers
'see details & photos here, 4 slides'
(https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1icpPBYH_gxzcdRBn5Gl28FNBTRxgQaDhk7UnxiPclhU/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000)