volpone wrote:
> Philippe,
> Using your *last sq2u version 0.2.10*,....
Can I ask where that version comes from?  All I see is 2.9.5.  Neither
of the repos (eg
I used to use work any more.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 16.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 16.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=102496