Hi All!

Config:

bgp_daemon                      : true
bgp_stdcomm_pattern_to_asn      : MYASN:MYASN
plugins         : pgsql[storage]

aggregate[storage]                      :
src_host,dst_host,src_port,dst_port,proto,src_as,dst_as,in_iface,out_iface
sql_optimize_clauses[storage]           : true
sql_table[storage]                      : all_traffic
sql_table_type[storage]                 : bgp
sql_dont_try_update[storage]            : true
sql_use_copy[storage]                   : true

1) sql_startup_delay does not work for me . I would like to postpone the first
data processing/cache purging before BGP peering is up. otherwise the table
contains data without information from BGP daemon.
2) is it possible to rotate tables, for example, once a week, simply by
creating a new one with a new name (example all_traffic_%m) ? In this case, no
aggregation should occur - therefore the parameters are not suitable
sql_history: 1h
sql_history_roundoff: h
sql_table: acct_v4_%w
for me if I correctly understood their purpose.
3) I also noticed a "strange" delay between "Purging cache - END" and psql
"select * from all_traffic;". about a minute.. O_O this is a question for
nfacctd or postgresql?
4) Interested in your recommendations  - what parameters should be changed with
a large flow of ipfix data, taking into account the fact that I plan to add
plug-ins for aggregating this data to the existing pgsql[storage].

--
ANK32-RIPE