The strategy as I see it has been to keep the populace in a state of unease
if not outright fear what with terrorism, the economy, national reporting
of local gun violence that gives the impression that gun violence is
increasing except now a local incident from podunk anystate is reported on
national news. Well that fear is turning to angry awareness

On Sep 18, 2016 1:42 PM, "Keith In Tampa" <keithinta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe that it's a concerted effort to attempt to hide these attacks
> Perp....The Establishment Media are now hat and hand with the Open
> Borders/Globalist crew, and will gladly brand a terrorist attack or any
> Muslim affiliated crime as, "Work Place Violence" or mental incompetency.
>

> On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 1:55 PM, 'Perplexed' via PoliticalForum <
> politicalforum@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>

>> Multiple bombs in NY and NJ. Cop slashed with a meat cleaver in NY by a
>> lunatic facing deportation. Cops and innocent civilians shot by a madman
>> who hated cops in Philadelphia. Radical islamic knife-wielding nutbag
>> stabbed 8 in MN. Cop-hating murderer tried to run over 3 cops in Phoenix.
>>
>> I thought I'd read about another one somewhere in the South this week,
>> but can't recall where it was.
>>
>> I had noticed a couple of weeks ago that we'd seen a perceived decrease
>> in terrorist attacks and anti-cop violence for 2-3 weeks. And then all of
>> the above happens within a few days.
>>
>> Personally I think this is the new normal if Hillary Clinton is elected
>> and the deluded radicals like BLM and the rest of the cop-haters and
>> terrorist sympathizers and defenders are given the respect democrats bestow
>> upon them.
>>
>> --
>> --

>> ---