the difference between those two presidents and the one currently in office
is that he is so unaccountable to anyone that he steadfastly refused to
hold anyone in his administration for the past 8 years accountable f
---
that job belongs to the Dept of Justice.
Fact: the reagain and bush admins produced more criminals than any admin in
US history.
the worst being the fabricated lies used to attack Iraq and the rest of the
middle east that made Colin Powell political history. He had a choice, just
like the rest of the warmongers in the US government.

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 9:45:38 PM UTC-5, Perplexed wrote:

> So it doesn't occur to you that the difference between those two
> presidents and the one currently in office is that he is so unaccountable
> to anyone that he steadfastly refused to hold anyone in his administration
> for the past 8 years accountable for all the crimes and shit they did?
>
> Color me shocked, Plainol.
>
> On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 10:11:50 PM UTC-4, plainolamerican wrote:
>>
>> From what's been presented he's obviously a republican. His opinion of
>> Reagan and Bush disregards the fact that their admins were charged with
>> more crimes than any admin in US history.

---
"PoliticalForum" group.