Jeremy Bowen wrote:
I have a prolem with the new domain I added to the server and it is this
new domain which is doing verification probes to my ISP.
So, you need to add that domain to mydestination= parameter?

It's added to my vdomains file as per:
virtual_mailbox_domains = /etc/postfix/vdomains

(And Yes, I've done all the relevant "postmap" and "posfix reload"
commands)

Well, I think it is not virtual domain, if it is relayed via smtp?

As you can see from documentation:

 virtual_mailbox_domains ($virtual_mailbox_maps)
              Postfix is final destination for the specified list
              of   domains;  mail  is  delivered  via  the  $vir-
              tual_transport mail delivery transport.

That domain is delivered via smtp, not via:

virtual_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp

Maybe you just need to remove it from virtual_mailbox_maps and add it to mydestination =

--
Eero