On 11/15/2009, "Jeremy Bowen" <jer...@smartpoint.co.nz> wrote:
>On 11/15/2009, "(Wietse Venema)" <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:
>>You configured one domain in a different manner than the four domains.
>>
>>To convince yourself, you could add a sixth domain (such as
>>"example.com") and see how Postfix tries to handle it.
>
>OK, Just added example.com to /etc/postfix/vdomains.

[snip]

>I really cannot explain what is going on here.

No actually I can. I am an idiot.
Found the issue after grep'ing my /etc/postfix directory and diff'ing
the
example.com and problem domain occurrences.

Previously this domain was hosted on another server. I still had an old
entry in my transport file which was forwarding it. Doh!

Thanks for all the pointers.