brucexs wrote:
> I am not sure if Julien has officially released on so latest beta does 
> not include any new plugin.

I did (and told you so), but it looks like it was premature... I think
you should wait.

> Julien:  Can you add version resource to regex.dll?

Sorry, I don't get it. What does "version resource" mean exactly?

Unless you have an ancient version, regex.version() will tell you which
version you have.



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to