> Is the latest released version have 
> regex.version 1.3.1 18 06 2006 which requires two supporting dll's:  
> pcre3 and pcrposix3?

Yeah, except it turned out to be buggy. Plus, I had issues with the 
recent versions of PCRE. I fixed the bugs and my build of PCRE 6.7 
doesn't have that problem so I think it's best not to update the plugin 
for the time being... let the heavy users test 1.4 first and leave me 
some time to do a proper build of PCRE.

> Its a Windows resource compiled from the .rc file into the dll which 
> causes Explorer to show the version info when you hover over the dll 
> or when you right click on it and look at the version tab of 
> Properties.

Got it. I don't know how to that. I will look into it.



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to