> 
> I did (and told you so), but it looks like it was premature... I 
think
> you should wait.

I think I did miss a version.  Is the latest released version have 
regex.version 1.3.1 18 06 2006 which requires two supporting dll's:  
pcre3 and pcrposix3?  (I also see a 1.4.0 but I assume it is the 
test version?

> 
> > Julien:  Can you add version resource to regex.dll?
> 
> Sorry, I don't get it. What does "version resource" mean exactly?


Its a Windows resource compiled from the .rc file into the dll which 
causes Explorer to show the version info when you hover over the dll 
or when you right click on it and look at the version tab of 
Properties.

In PowerPro.exe .rc file, the following is accepted by my old MS 
compiler as version resource; I don't know if you can work with it 
or if you have a better way of getting the .rc info generated.

VS_VERSION_INFO VERSIONINFO
 FILEVERSION 4,5,1,3
 PRODUCTVERSION 4,5,1,3
 FILEFLAGSMASK 0x3fL
#ifdef _DEBUG
 FILEFLAGS 0x1L
#else
 FILEFLAGS 0x0L
#endif
 FILEOS 0x40004L
 FILETYPE 0x1L
 FILESUBTYPE 0x0L
BEGIN
    BLOCK "StringFileInfo"
    BEGIN
        BLOCK "040904b0"
        BEGIN
            VALUE "Comments", "PowerPro 4.5.13\0"
            VALUE "CompanyName", " \0"
            VALUE "FileDescription", "PowerPro 4.5.13\0"
            VALUE "FileVersion", "4, 5, 1, 3\0"
            VALUE "InternalName", "PowerPro 4.5.13\0"
            VALUE "LegalCopyright", "Copyright © 1998-2006 Bruce 
Switzer\0"
            VALUE "OriginalFilename", "powerpro.exe\0"
            VALUE "ProductName", "PowerPro\0"
            VALUE "ProductVersion", "4, 5, 1, 3\0"
        END
    END
    BLOCK "VarFileInfo"
    BEGIN
        VALUE "Translation", 0x409, 1200
    END
END






Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to