--- In [email protected], "niggaw0t" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I would like to make a button that runs the ping command with the 
IP 
> that is currently in my Windows clipboard. Any way?
> 
> Also, at work we have a password that changes every day.
> That password is stored in a .txt file all alone.
> Is there any way of making a button that gets the password from the 
> textfile every day and displays the password as the button's text?
> 
> Thanks guys!
>

Thanks for the replies guys, but after reading up on PowerPro a bit 
more, I was wondering if I can accomplish what I want to do without 
any 3rd party programs.

Regarding my password issue...

In reality, the program I have that generates the password of the day 
has a textbox which displays the password for today. Now, I was going 
to make my own little program in VB that opens that program and 
extracts the value of that textbox and stores it into a .txt file 
which PowerPro could eventually read and make it a button's text.

Now my question is, would PowerPro be able to do what my VB program 
will be doing? (opening a .exe, and extracting the value of a textbox)
If so, then I can just do everything in PowerPro.

Also, how would I get PowerPro to get the new daily password every 
day automatically? I don't normally turn off my PC, so can it fetch 
the latest password when the clock strikes midnight?

Any pointers or direction you can give me will greatly help as I'm a 
PowerPro newbie.

Thanks !





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to