> Opening a program is of course trivial (just use, say, 
> c:/windows/notepad.exe as a command) and, assuming the text box 
you're 
> talking aboout is the standard control, PP can read its contents as 
> well... with the help of the win plugin though. Read win.txt in the 
> plugins folder.
> 

I have PowerPro 4.5, and there is no win.txt in the plugins folder. 
Where can I find this file? I have win.dll in my plugins folder, but 
no .txt.


> It doesn't matter much if you turn it off because the scheduler 
items 
> have a "run if missed" option that will run your script at startup 
if 
> your PC was turned off (or if PP wasn't running) at midnight. Look 
up 
> the scheduler in the help.
>

Thanks I will read up on the scheduler.





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to