niggaw0t wrote:

> I have PowerPro 4.5, and there is no win.txt in the plugins folder. 
> Where can I find this file? I have win.dll in my plugins folder, but 
> no .txt.

Recent versions - like yours - of powerpro, merged txt files of distro
plugins into the main help file. 

Start the help file and look for "win plugin", likewise "file plugin"
etc.

Non-distro plugins still use txt (or chm or rtf) files in the plugins folder.



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to