--- In [email protected], Julien Pierrehumbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Sheri wrote:
> > and I don't see the various string functions or the alternate dfa
> > functions.
> > 
> > My pcreposix.dll was renamed from pcre.dll (the crlf one, dated
> > 12/2/06 approx 170K) to use with Julien's latest update.
> 
>  That's right. There are two (now three with the C++
> wrapper) versions of PCRE: the large, full-featured
> version and the slimmed-down POSIX version which
> doesn't have the features that are never going to be
> used by code which uses the POSIX interface such as the
> regex plugin.

A C++ version is good news!

I was confused about the CRLF version. Looking back I see that you did
mention excluding unused functions such as callout, but since I read
that the posix api calls the pcre api under the covers, I was thinking
it was pretty much intact.

Regards,
Sheri

Reply via email to