> Have to
> > wrap the brain around the change in syntax between commandlist and 
> script
> > file...
> 
> What do you mean?

Here's an example:

@CheckVolume
    Static old_volume
    If(old_volume != volume)Do
        old_volume = volume
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    EndIf
    Quit


And Commandlist version (I think I translated this correctly):
Name: CheckVolume       Command: static old_volume
Command: Script If(old_volume != volume)
Command: old_volume = volume
Command: Script Run "scr_Volume_Control" @ RepaintVolumeOSD
Command: Script EndIf
Command: Script Quit


--------

You have to remember things like:
- name field of a commandlist is your subroutine identifier
- If you're using if, for, and other logic statements you have to remember
the script at the beginning. I think the do for the if() to run a section is
different in commandlist items
- Certain functions you have to change the syntax on slightly, like the
script run to run a subroutine etc.

Just small things you have to remember when converting. I think with the
example above if the Script If(old_volume != volume) fails, the Script Run
"scr_Volume_Control" @ RepaintVolumeOSD is still run.

No biggie, just things to remember.

David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
Carpe Diem - "Seize the Day"
Funstuff: I'm not bald...my head is a solar panel for my sex machine

Reply via email to