> - name field of a commandlist is your subroutine identifier

Yes.  And labels for internal functions go in the name field without 
an @.

> - If you're using if, for, and other logic statements you have to 
remember
> the script at the beginning. I think the do for the if() to run a 
section is
> different in commandlist items

I don't think you need to change if or for.  You can just type
if (expr) do
in the command entry.
If there are blanks, PowerPro will split the line partly into 
Parameters, but this won't effect how it runs.

Its better if you avoid More Commands with scripts, especially if 
command entry is if or for.

Also, the new function and imports statements do not work for command 
lists.

> - Certain functions you have to change the syntax on slightly, like 
the
> script run to run a subroutine etc.

I guess this is true.  You alsways use [EMAIL PROTECTED] to run a command 
list.  And the plain xxx() method to run functions only works in 
files.





Reply via email to