Hi kottami 
Sorry I do not understand what your suggestion supposed to be? I am
just looking for a way to implement the idea. In the help I could not
find similar case. And The line you are referring does not really
explain clearly how it would help me. On the other hand I do not have
""Run ClipCaptured" is checked" in the Gui control dialog, it is not
listed.


--- In [email protected], "kottami" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "dedebaykus" <dedebaykus@> wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to create an action whcih can create a file from
> > clipboard. This is simply possible. However I do not want to define
> > prior file name. I simply want file to be created with todays date or
> > clipboard content.
> > 
> > any ideas?
> >
> 
> Hi..
> 
> PowerPro.HLP.. 
> 
> Command Lists - Special lists
> 
> the "ClipCaptured" list is run as a script whenever a clip is captured �
>  if "Run ClipCaptured" is checked in the GUI Control dialog
>


Reply via email to