--- In [email protected], "kottami" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "dedebaykus" <dedebaykus@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi kottami 
> > Sorry I do not understand what your suggestion supposed to be? I 
am
> > just looking for a way to implement the idea. In the help I 
could not
> > find similar case. And The line you are referring does not really
> > explain clearly how it would help me. On the other hand I do not 
have
> > ""Run ClipCaptured" is checked" in the Gui control dialog, it is 
not
> > listed.
> > 
> Hi..
> 
> My method..is.
> 
> PowerPro
> Photos
> Misc
> kottami
> 
 ex) http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_2487777/23c3/__sr_/bc9d.jpg?
 grwE0IIBQ3ItIc9d
http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_2487777/23c3/__sr_/a9cc.jpg?
grwE0IIBd4Zcc.DA

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_2487777/23c3/__sr_/a123.jpg?
grwE0IIBKDEhnBFA 







> S_Clip.PowerPro..is
> 
> ---------------------
> 
> local stst half ss sss s_path CCC
> s_path = ?"C:\Program Files\PowerPro\clip\"
> ss = lastclipname
> sss=clip
> If(index(ss, "image")!= 0) Do
> quit  
> EndIf
> 
> 
> sss=replacechars(sss,?+,.";:/><*{}\|?^()@#_+)
> 
> 
> CCC = INDEX(SSS, ?".")
> 
> If(CCC !=0) Do
> 
>       Sss .= replaceg(?".", "") ;; ¡¿, X, x ---> * 
>       
> EndIf
> 
> 
> If(ch_han =="") Do
>       ch_han = "ù ÁÙÀÌ ¾ø³ªº­.. "
> EndIf
> 
> 
> file.rename(s_path++SS,s_path++ch_han++?"----"++SELECT(DATE, 7,8)
++?"-
> "++TIME++?".PowerProClip")
> 
> quit
> 
> 
> 
> @ccc
> static ch_han
> 
> .........................
> 
> ---------------------
> 
> 
> Regards..
> Kottami
>


Reply via email to