Carroll thanks for the reply

The Clipcaptured was grayed out, so I did not see it. I needed to
enable clip tracking first

I tried this one

http://stashbox.org/112453/10845174832-Edit-list-item.jpg

and I am getting an error "cannot access clip file"

--- In [email protected], Carroll Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> On Mon, 05 May 2008 16:11:46 -0000, "dedebaykus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> 
> >On the other hand I do not have
> >""Run ClipCaptured" is checked" in the Gui control dialog, it is not
> >listed.
> 
> There is a checkbox labeled "ClipCaptured" on the GUI Control tab of
> Configure PowerPro. Read the Tool tip.
> 
> I assume you are using clip.ToFile(fpath,NoErr) to save the
clipboard to a
> file. fpath is a string with the path and name of a file to use. You
could
> use fpath=?"c:\"++date to use the date in the file name. Is this
what you
> mean?
> -- 
> Carroll Robbins
>


Reply via email to