On Tue, 06 May 2008 02:31:27 -0000, "dedebaykus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Thanks! this works for me. I just needed to add an extension. I have
>one more wish thou. Is it possible to add line break before appending
>in the text file? I am not a programmer just trying to hack here :)

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do.

file.writeall(path,"\r\n") will create or overwrite the file at path so it
only contains a line break.

file.writeall(path,"\r\n","a") will append a line break to the file.

clip.ToFile(fpath,NoErr) overwrites the clipboard to a file so it only
contains the clipboard.

clip.ToFileAppend(fpath,NoErr) appends the clipboard to a file so the file
contains the previous contents with the clipboard at the end.

If you are using the date and time for the fpath you should assign the
value to a variable so it is the same for both commands. It's easiest to do
this in a script.
-- 
Carroll Robbins

Reply via email to