Thanks! this works for me. I just needed to add an extension. I have
one more wish thou. Is it possible to add line break before appending
in the text file? I am not a programmer just trying to hack here :)

thanks again



--- In [email protected], Carroll Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> On Mon, 05 May 2008 22:49:28 -0000, "dedebaykus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> 
> >I tried this one
> >http://stashbox.org/112453/10845174832-Edit-list-item.jpg
> >and I am getting an error "cannot access clip file"
> 
> You tried using the built-in clip command which can only work with the
> first line and needs a literal file name. You need to use the clip
plugin
> and use the new syntax.
> 
> clip.ToFile(?"c:\"++date,0)
> 
> Try typing the above command into the command box.
> 
> Also see Bruce's message for a different approach.
> -- 
> Carroll Robbins
>


Reply via email to