it rings a bell... but this was several PM versions ago and might no
longer be an issue (but I can not recall what exactly THIS problem was).

the only thing I DO remember is that you will need to go through your
filters after because what I had happening after I deleted an account
was some miss-filtering as some filters were referencing the now deleted
account.

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------