Hi all;

I'm about to 'rationalise' my email setup which might mean getting rid
of some email accounts in PM. I seemed to recall that someone on this
list had problems with Powermail after removing accounts from the
Accounts list -- something about displaying mail in the browser if the
account used to retrieve it was no longer in existence? However, my
memory might be playing tricks on me, because no amount of searching
through my PM list archives has thrown up anything.

Am I just misremembering, or does anyone else recall seeing something
about this matter?

Thanks;
Rick
--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.9  ::  PM 5.5.2  ::  3 pane mode