Don Zahniser wrote:

>Everything seemed to work except the
>low-level rebuild.  I got a series of errors, one for each database
>component that needed rebuilding.  In each case, the error codes were
>the same:
>
>Class-DB what=100 err=130

Low-level rebuild is currently broken. However, its only purpose it to
fix some cases where compact database could fail.
If you can successfully compact, verify the consistency, rebuild sort
and search indices, then your database is safe.
If you have troubles exporting the entire mail database in PowerMail
Exchange format, you can try exporting one or a few folders at a time
using "the selected mail folders" option. You can also search for
messages in a given date range, mail account etc, then select them in
the search result window, and export "the selected messages".

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "Foxtrot Professional Search is a fantastic application. I simply
    couldn't live without it."
  FoxTrot Professional Search user comment

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch