John Keegan wrote:

>Does Powermail Salvage even work on Intel Macs?
>On Powermail 6 message databases?

No, unfortunately, PowerMail Salvage does not work for PowerMail 6 databases.
You can try to create a new PowerMail User Environment (from the file /
database menu), quit PowerMail, then copy your old "Message Database"
file to this new folder, in the hope that the corrupted file was one of
the other ones (address database etc).
If that does not work, I don't see anything else you can try.
Note that if your POP settings are to leave messages on the server for
at least a few days or weeks, you should be able to re-download messages
received after your last backup.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "FoxTrot is a must have for me. It is simply awesome! Type a few words
    and it finds and shows you the location in the files. Wow! Got love it.
    Thank you thank you thank you!"
  FoxTrot Personal Search user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch