After my spinning beachball adventures trying to export my PowerMail
database to PowerMail exchange format, I thought I would try to do some
maintenance on the database.  I restarted PowerMail and checked all of
the items in the first category.  Everything seemed to work except the
low-level rebuild.  I got a series of errors, one for each database
component that needed rebuilding.  In each case, the error codes were
the same:

Class-DB what=100 err=130

Translation, please?

Could this be related to my seeming inability to export to PowerMail
Exchange format?

Any further assistance would be welcome!

 - Don

--
Don Zahniser
Powerbook G3 (Pismo), 40GB HD (5200 RPM), 768 MB RAM, Mac OS 10.4.11;