I shopped around for a woodworking router bit last week and this week it seems like every site I visit has an ad for that specific bit, and each offer tends to be just a
tad bit less than the previous one.

Anyway, I encouraged them because I just bought the bit.

What cracks me up is when I buy something through Amazon and then for the next month Amazon tries to sell me the same thing again. I wonder how much they paid the genius who came up with that "feature"?

Maybe it's the same person who programmed the Visa card security system to call me and tell me they suddenly suspect fraud involving three monthly recurring purchases that they've paid for several years....

Ken Dibble
www.stic-cil.org