The voice recognition accuracy on my Android phone always amazes me with its accuracy.

Mike

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Are you ready to rumble?
From: Dan Covill <dcov...@san.rr.com>
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Date: 4/30/2013 3:56 PM
On 04/30/13 01:11 PM, Stephen Russell wrote:

Voice recognition should be fine in no time at all.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FFRoYhTJQQ>

I really see that the reasons touch works on the phone is because the
developers thought about what needed to be done. Instead of listening to people say "I only need a phone to make a call!" or "That will never work
for people with fat fingers"

I have a Nexus 7 Tablet, and the voice recognition works just great for Google searches!

In my limited experience, touch works best for making large, imprecise moves. The perfect examples are swiping to the next page of a book and going to the next/previous slide in a slide show. For those cases, touch is at least twice as good as the next-best alternative. But once again, we're consuming content, not creating it.

Dan