Ken,

Not that I'm aware of.

You know how "in bed" the music industry is with Microsoft? (lawsuits against napster, etc.) Well, Hollyweird is even more in control of Silicon Valley than the techies are. (All this is my opinion of course.)

Video "rights to distribute" are where the money is in media...so follow the money.

Mike

Ken Kixmoeller (ProFox) wrote:
Thanks, Mike --

If I get a DVR, can I gain access to and manipulate the files?