From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Dave Crozier
Sent: 01 December 2016 14:18
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>
Subject: VFP Help File Problem

For some reason my VFP Help file will not load. When you select help it goes
into the "indexing for the first time" and never returns, requiring task
manager to stop the process.

finishes the index and loads fine.

I have tried updating the help with the newer SP2 help file to no avail as it
still does the same.

Any ideas?

Dave