From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Dave Crozier
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 11:09
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: VFP Help File Problem

Peter,
CHM is fine as I can click on it and open outside VFP no problem.

Ted, permissions have been set correctly and it is windows 10 with latest
updates. I addressed the problem of not being
able to access chm files directly some time ago.

I first noticed it last week and it had been working fine up until then but I
have no idea what changed apart from a
massive M$ update last Wednesday.

I may well simply re-install VFP again and see what happens.

Dave