Peter Cushing
IT Department
WHISPERING SMITH

On 01/12/2016 14:21, Dave Crozier wrote:
In the VFP Global options, the help file is pointing to the correct place and
file:

c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual foxpro 9\dv_foxhelp.chm

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Dave Crozier
Sent: 01 December 2016 14:18
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>
Subject: VFP Help File Problem

For some reason my VFP Help file will not load. When you select help it goes into the
"indexing for the first time" and never returns, requiring task manager to stop
the process.

finishes the index and loads fine.

I have tried updating the help with the newer SP2 help file to no avail as it
still does the same.

Any ideas?

Dave