On 10/08/2017 11:41, Ted Roche wrote:

One of our clients calls after every second Tuesday complaining the
app fails on startup with an "goDataManager is not an object error"
message, despite the fact that we've told them for 10 years that means
a network share is disconnected, and they should go into their Windows
Explorer and click on the red X's

I'd tell them to restart the machine if this happens. It's easier for them to remember ;-)

Peter

This communication is intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. The contents are confidential and may be protected in law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or email.
www.whisperingsmith.com

Whispering Smith Ltd Head Office:61 Great Ducie Street, Manchester M3 1RR. Tel:0161 831 3700 Fax:0161 831 3715
London Office:17-19 Foley Street, London W1W 6DW Tel:0207 299 7960