Reading Thierry Nivelet's accurate description of the problems of using a Web Application as an end-user business solution (and his advocacy for FoxInCloud),   I started wondering what happened to AVFP (Active Visual Foxpro pages). I got a couple of trivial web pages working based on their examples, but after CodePlex folded AVFP seemed to disapper as well (just a downloadable on the CodePlex archive site). Anybody know what happened to it?  (For those who don't know it, it enables native VFP on a web server, in a similar manner to the original ASP).

p.s. iirc there used to be a similar ASP-alike for Python as part of XAMPP, but the Python bit got deprecated.
<snip>