Thanks Thierry, but I've gone over to Python, love the language and libraries, gives me pleasure to write it. As for the 10x times, it might be true if you are left to your own devices. But thankfully it has loads of beautiful and useful libraries which allow me to keep writing a language I've come to love.

Cheers