Thanks Ed, you saved me a few hours of reading.

On 12/03/18 15:13, Ed Leafe wrote:
On Mar 12, 2018, at 12:58 PM, Ricardo Araoz <ricar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ed, never worked with templating systems, but reading the examples I have a few
doubts regarding their capabilities, maybe you know the answer to them?
In the example they define <title> items, but will the template generate a new
title on top of every page?
These are HTML generators, so there is just one <title> per document. Not sure
how you would translate that to hard copy page breaks.

Can you define page sizes, page footers, group headers and footers, group
totals, running totals?
Sure, the templates support embedded code, so you would be able to do that, but
it isn't baked-in as in VFP or Crystal. Remember, they are HTML templates, not
reporting templates.

-- Ed Leafe