Hello to everybody,

an important issue we discussed in Lisbon was about the appointment of a temporary governing board. I hope all of you are now returned and relaxed from their summer vacation to proceed with the board nomination. I would like to report in the slides presenting AALOA initiative at AAL Forum the names of the people composing the temporary governing board.

I have not got a specific procedure in mind. Maybe we could consider to include not more than 2 people from the same organization.
Then we should only propose our candidature.

WDYT? any other hint?
francesco