Hi everybody,

from Fh-IGD, Reiner & me would like to join the temporary governing board.

Just to make sure: taking the list under http://www.aaloa.org/team/role_of_promoters (CNR-ISTI, Fh-IGD, ITACA, and SINTEF) and the newest announcement that Marco Eichelberg from OFFIS has also joined this list (welcome on board, Marco!), with the suggestion by Francesco, there will be at most 10 people as members of the temporary governing board. Is that right?

Regards,

-- Saied