On Monday 11 Jul 2011 17:05, Rob Arthan wrote:

> And presumably your docpdf calls pdflatex (which will
> fail in just the same way as texdvi on this example, I
> think you will find). So with this very simple example,
> the way ProofPower.sty does it works and the workaround
> you needed to get it working in your real example
> doesn't work. I think the next step has to be for you to
> try adding the style files you use to the simple example
> to see if we can figure out which one is causing the
> problem.

I think it does, but the main differences are to do with
processing indexes, which may not be relevant to the problem
under discussion.

Unfortunately I don't have a clue what is going on, i.e. I
still don't understand what the problem is.

If you would send me the test.doc file that might help me to
understand the problem you are addressing.

Roger