Phil,

I forgot to grab the devel rpm when I was on the download site. I had olbly
grabbed the OpenMotif rpm. That did the trick on the configuration file.

Now I am running into the issue on the install. I have attached the build
log for your convienece. The install is failing b/c the file Print.h is not
available in the X11 folder, and I have tried reinstalling with yum several
times. Is there another package from yum that I have possibly missed
downloading?

I just want to take the time now to thank you and Rob for all the help you
been providing me on getting PP up and running. It has been a long time
since I used a Linux system, and having to relearn all this material I go
is frustrating, along with trying to get a tool installed that I really
want to try and use with my formal specification writing. I appreciate
everything I have been provided.

Regards,
Jon