Jon,

On 01/08/12 23:44, Jon Lockhart wrote:
I did run the yum install commands as you mentioned, but it is possible
I spelled it wrong. I will look into and get back to you.

You can copy and paste the required lines of the yum command from the email directly into a terminal. A trailing backslash on a line means that the command is continued on the next line. There is no problem copying and pasting the command in several pieces.

Note that in Linux, you can copy and paste just by selecting text to copy and middle-clicking where you want to paste. (If middle-clicking in a terminal window, text is inserted at the cursor.)

Apologies if you're aware of these Linux basics. Thought this may help to avoid spelling errors.

Phil