Hi

i have a problem in activating templates in the tools menu PPXpp-2.9.1w2
that i have installed it...the templates in the tools menu is not
active...could you please tell me that how to activate it...how to
customize xpp resource file (application defaults file) ???

The example resource file uses #include directives to include two

files XppKeyboard and XppTemplates in my case it is XppZTemplates which
define the keyboard layoiut and the behaviour of the Templates Tool.
XppKeyboard and XppTemplates are set up as symbolic links to other
resource files in the same directory.

now the problem is that i do not understand that how to include
XppKeyboard and XppZTemplates in the resource file for xpp so that the
templates get activated???

Regards

Sarah