Sarah,

On Feb 11, 2013, at 9:12 AM, khan khan <azurc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> i have a problem in activating templates in the tools menu PPXpp-2.9.1w2 that
> i have installed it...the templates in the tools menu is not active...could
> you please tell me that how to activate it...how to customize xpp resource
> file (application defaults file) ???
> The example resource file uses #include directives to include two
> files XppKeyboard and XppTemplates in my case it is XppZTemplates which
> define the keyboard layoiut and the behaviour of the Templates Tool.
> XppKeyboard and XppTemplates are set up as symbolic links to other resource
> files in the same directory.
>
> now the problem is that i do not understand that how to include XppKeyboard
> and XppZTemplates in the resource file for xpp so that the templates get
> activated???

You shouldn't need to do anything special. The files in the directory
$PPHOME/app-defaults should work as they are  (where $PPHOME stands for the
directory where you have installed ProofPower). You may be failing to pick up
the Xpp resource file at all. Try running xpp with the following command line
and let us know what it tells you:

        PPENVDEBUG=y xpp