Le 16/12/2015 02:36, Ying LEE a écrit :
> When a guest visits a website, he may wants to ask help. This
> application is usually called live help. Actually there are a lot of
> solutions based on database already, such
> as https://livehelperchat.com/. And such a kind of application can
> forward the message to and from XMPP client so that the guest can chat
> with some staff, who is using XMPP client.
>
> I am wondering whether there is a pure XMPP solution. In other words,
> the guest uses anonymous account of XMPP and then chat with someone.

Hi,

This is really a simple answer to your question, but have a look at
https://mini.jappix.com/
Personnally, I'm using jappix with a MUC and anonymous so people can
contact me with a simple web browser. But I have to be logged in to my
XMPP account.
Jappix mini might be a better solution for your use case.

Adrien